Most people will encounter a problem when choosing a tungsten ring. Now that there are tungsten steel rings, what is a tungsten carbide ring? In fact, these rings are known for their superior strength and wear resistance, providing an alternative to traditional metals such as gold and silver, not only as strong as traditional metals, but even better in luster. I own a blue tungsten carbide ring myself, bought five years ago, and it still has its original luster. This time Mike uses 8 characteristics of carbide rings to introduce you to the "ultimate accessory for men" - tungsten carbide rings.
What is tungsten carbide:
Tungsten carbide is a metal compound made of dense metal tungsten and carbon. The resulting material is extremely hard and durable, with a hardness of 9 on the Mohs scale, similar to that of diamond. Moreover, tungsten carbide is insoluble in hydrochloric acid and sulfuric acid, and the maintenance cost is extremely low. Tungsten carbide rings are typically composed of approximately 85-95% tungsten carbide and a binder metal such as nickel or cobalt, which enhances the structural integrity of the material.
Main feature:1. Excellent durability: Tungsten carbide ring has strong resistance to scratches, rust and fading, anti-corrosion. Normal sweat will not cause discoloration of the ring, will not cause allergies, and the integrity of the color will not change easily. This is very friendly to people who like to exercise daily and have a lot of hand movements.
2. Scratch resistance: The most commendable thing about tungsten carbide rings is that it is as smooth as a mirror without leaving scratches. After polishing, it looks deep, simple, and calm, which is very attractive to men. It is suitable for daily wear or It is work, and it is difficult to scratch it during exercise.
3. Hypoallergenic: Tungsten carbide rings are hypoallergenic, and its material is tested by sweat, which is very suitable for people who are allergic to metals.
4. Unique appearance: Tungsten carbide rings usually have a glossy gunmetal gray color with high brightness, and the luster and brilliance after polishing are comparable to gemstones in sunlight, which is very attractive. Jewelry manufacturers often use a variety of techniques, including decorative surfaces, brushed, hammered, polished, inlaid, and even combined with other materials such as wood or precious metals. Today's styles have been added to inlaid shells, opals, laser engraving, etc., and there are many styles and styles.
Advantages of tungsten carbide rings:1. Durable beauty: Because tungsten carbide is an alloy, the metal activity is low, and it is difficult to chemically react with other substances. Thanks to its corrosion resistance, the gloss of the carbide ring worn will basically not change. It changes with the passage of time, and its luster is as bright as a mirror when it was just produced.
2. Strength and elasticity: Since its hardness is second only to diamond and it is composed of alloy, the tungsten carbide ring has strong resistance to bending, warping or breaking, which can provide long-term durability, which is not just a simple The metal forms itself and has the ultimate hardness, that's what carbide rings are for, and your peace of mind.
3. Affordable: Compared to precious metals, tungsten carbide rings are generally more affordable, allowing individuals to enjoy durable and stylish rings at a lower cost, compared to most other precious metals for appearance and maintenance costs People's favorite choice.
4. Various styles: tungsten carbide rings have a variety of designs, such as inlay, garland, sandwich design, engraving, color plating, frosting or adding wood of different materials to make its appearance more mature and stable. A large number of styles are enough Meet people's favorites.
Points to note when purchasing:1. Size adjustment: Tungsten carbide rings are very hard and cannot be adjusted in size like traditional metals. Therefore, it is very important to make sure the size is accurate before buying, refer to the seller's size guide and choose the right size for you.
2. Removal in emergency situations: Tungsten carbide rings are very durable and removing them in an emergency can present a challenge. It's worth discussing safe removal options with your jeweler to prevent injury if the ring gets stuck.
After reading the above content, I believe you have fully understood the tungsten carbide ring, a ring that perfectly combines hardness and durability, and has a dazzling luster like gemstones. Now tungsten steel rings have become the representative of men's rings , Of course, there are a small number of women who like tungsten rings, because rose gold tungsten steel rings with frosted craftsmanship are very suitable for women to wear, and men choose black and blue, which have a deep temperament and a mature and stable feeling. Remember to choose your own size when purchasing a tungsten carbide ring, and carefully refer to the jeweler's ring size guide to prevent unnecessary losses. I wish you the best tungsten carbide rings you like!
Ringsmaker Blog Tips
Readers are welcome to read the message and comments, and give their opinions, we will humbly adopt. Reproduction is prohibited without the permission of Ringsmaker.